We are a game development and publishing company for passionate game developers who have a strong desire to make fun, innovative and memorable games. We’re here for anyone who’s passionate about game development and persistent enough to finish what they start.
A mobile game generalist artist is needed to work closely with our Unity game devs on art concept, design, and asset creation for several hypercasual games.
- Design, model, integrate and animate 3D assets, characters, environments, and props
- Creation of concept art to help assessing ideas.
- Providing reference art for the game design and UI,
- Creation of the 2D and 3D art assets (or sometimes just selecting the right ones from the asset store when suitable),
- Helping developers in the creation of optimal gameplay videos for prototype testing.
- Participate in ideation, advise on the best skin variations and design solutions for selected prototypes.
You should have:
- Good English to communicate smoothly with the team.
- Intimate familiarity with hypercasual art.
- You have worked on hypercasual games as primary art asset contributor
- Professional work experience as mobile game artist doing both 2D and 3D
- Experience with hypercasual concept art and reference art creation.
- Industry standard asset creation (UI, low-poly models, texture, UV, animations, etc)
- Nice to have work experience with shaders.
- Ability to work on Unity projects and routinely test your art there.
- You’re used to quick prototyping with a small team of devs.
- Creativity to come up with the best skins and game design based on a game core idea
- Video editing: Familiarity with hyper-casual marketing video best practices
Competitive package including:
- Performance Bonus
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Apply for this position
Join US On Discord